Parker Energy Solutions (PES) headquartered in Toledo, Ohio provides comprehensive energy and sustainability consulting services for private and public clients worldwide.
- Partners with our clients to reduce costs by cutting energy consumption and enhancing the operating and financial performance of their existing buildings.
- Offers holistic energy management and facility services designed to optimize efficiency, improve sustainability and reduce the lifetime operating costs of your building.
- Believes that companies focused on integrative sustainability will gain a competitive advantage in their marketplace.
- Provides practical solutions that are grounded and measured by PES’ breakthrough sustainability return on investment (SROITM) model.
PES’ talented, innovative leadership team, led by Karl A. Parker Sr., MBA, P.E., is focused on understanding the needs of our clients, and delivering real solutions that effectively and efficiently meet all budgetary and scheduling requirements.
Our diverse team of professionals consists of members that have created enormous value in the construction, healthcare, defense, aviation, consumer products, automotive and green industries. Team credentials include advanced business and technical degrees, Lean Six Sigma certification, Building Performance Institute (BPI) certification and professional engineering licensures.
Our Services Include:
- Strategic Energy and Sustainability Master Planning
- Developing Strategic Energy Purchase Agreements
- Facility Energy Audits & Comprehensive Energy Modeling
- Renewable Energy Systems Analysis and Design
- Utility Rate Analysis and Utility Incentive Applications
- Carbon Footprint Estimation and Life Cycle Cost Analysis & Climate Action Plans
- Energy Code Compliance Analysis and Design Development
- Demand Side Management Analysis and Applications
- Comprehensive project management